A business with firm foundations
It is generally acknowledged that many very soundly managed and financially strong businesses are failing to achieve their potential due to cash flow constraints that traditional remedies – bank finance, invoice factoring and discounting – are failing to address effectively.
With their background in banking, finance and the accountancy sectors, the team of people behind FloFunder believed that there was a way of creating micro-economies amongst accountant’s clients to unlock this potential whilst offering investors potentially significant returns.
This belief led to the creation of FloFunder, winner of a Smart Award from Innovate UK, the UK’s innovation agency and supported by Oracle.
- Stronger potential return than typically achieved from your bank, typically between 6% and 18%. To see how much you could earn click here
- Automated tool so no need for buyers to bid on single or multiple invoices
- You choose the risk/return profile that suits you and the period over which you invest from 30-90 days
- No buyer is exposed to more than a maximum percentage of any invoice, set by their Accounting Practice
- Improved risk profiling of sellers and end debtors, using live data from Companies House, information from the Accounting platform used, and the FloFunder AI (artificial intelligence) engine
- You can see the position of every part of your investment at any time via your investment dashboard
Offering greater potential returns on otherwise dormant or low return money
- Stronger potential return than typically achieved from your bank, typically between 6% and 18%*
- You choose the risk/return profile that suits you…
- …and the period over which you invest from 30-90 days.
*contract terms related to returns
Demystifying complex risk profiling and limiting potential exposure
- Flexible options allow funders to define their own risk and return profile. The maximum exposure to any single invoice is set by their Accounting Practice, with the actual investment exposure to the invoice chosen by the funder, up to the set maximum. Alternatively a monetary fixed amount of exposure can be set, up to the value of the maximum percentage of the invoice value.
- Improved risk profiling of funded businesses – live data from Companies House, information from the Xero Accounting platform used by the funded business, and learning by experience and the FloFunder AI (artificial intelligence) engine
- Short term gains – with your investment period limited to between 30 and 90 days.
Easy to manage and transparent
- FloFunder is automated which means that once set up, the platform manages your investment and its risk profile
- You do not need to bid on invoices – those seeking funding and the available funds are matched automatically
- Your investments are within a closed network overseen by your accountant – with businesses seeking invoice funding and your fellow funders all residing within the network
- Full visibility – you can see the position of every part of your investment at any time via your dedicated investment dashboard.
A strong investment platform
FloFunder is a platform at the heart of your accountancy network. It matches businesses looking for cashflow funding, with funders who have indicated they want to invest. It enables you to assess your investment risk/returns and enables you to manage your investment with ease; allows you to set your investment risk profile, how much to invest, for how long and at what rate of return; ensures your returns go directly to you; and gives you complete visibility of the state of your investment at all times.
The service syndicates, in a cloud-based software platform, a closed group of business clients who wish to participate in cash flow financing. There is no cross over between rival firms and no cross selling of product.
An attractive proposition for funders looking for a simple investment with a self-defined risk profile
FloFunder works in partnership with your accountant to enable client companies with a short term need to liberate cash flow tied up in approved invoices, to come together with clients like you, who are seeking to invest their money for a risk-managed return.